Track and Field
- Current Hall County Physical and other paperwork uploaded on DragonFly Max
- Passing all classes (Academic and Connections)
- Be in good standing in terms of behavior and attendance
- Mandatory $100 players’ fee
- Consistent attendance at conditioning and tryouts
- Provide parents’ correct email addresses.
- Reliable transportation and punctual pickup from practice
Athletes should bring the following items to practice:
- Appropriate clothes (always check the weather report)
- Bottle of water & snack
- Sneakers/ Spikes
- Sports bag to keep up with all personal belongings
- Great attitude!
- Track Interest Meeting: January 31, 2022 @ 6:30 via Zoom (see Zoom link below)
Meeting ID: 926 1771 0936
- Practice Begins: February 7, 4:-5:30 @ FBHS Track
The primary form of communication! Practice dates and cancellations will be announced via Remind.
Practice schedule:– Dependent upon weather and competition dates. Athletes will practice 3-4 days a week after school beginning on February 7th. Students will take a bus to FBHS and practice with the HS students. Pick-up will be at 5:30 at FBHS field.
Events: only primary and backup
Events Students Can Compete In